An email confirmation (along with tracking information) will be sent to you when your order is shipped. If you do not receive a tracking number within 2 business days of placing your order, please email email@example.com and we will respond to your request as soon as possible.
- Orders are usually processed within 24 hours (not including weekends or holidays) after they are placed. In rare instances, please allow up to 48 hours to receive a tracking number.
- Estimated shipping times are based on UPS standards: shipping days are counted starting from the first full transit day. We cannot guarantee the time of delivery and cannot provide refunds for delayed shipments outside of our control. Please note that UPS and USPS may experience delays during the holiday season.
- Unless an item is damaged or defective, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable, and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- If the purchase was made with a credit or debit card, any refund will be credited back to the same account.
- We reserve the right to request additional verification or information before accepting an order.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (excluding Canada)
Shipping rates are determined after checkout: please place your order first and keep an eye out for a followup email. Our team will promptly email you the final shipping cost, and you may decide whether or not you wish to continue with the order. If you do not want to proceed using the provided shipping rates, you may cancel the order and receive a full refund. Typical shipping rates to continental Europe and Australia range from $20-25 (USPS First Class Package International Service).
- Import duties and additional fees may be levied by customs in the destination country.
- Any applicable import duties must be paid in full by the customer: if a shipment is returned to sender or the customer does not receive the goods because the customer did not pay duties and import fees in full, MON AMI is not liable for providing a refund.
- Please review all local regulations and import procedures before continuing with the order. For example: in some countries, the shipping carrier will collect duty on behalf of customs when the customer receives a package.
- Please allow ample time for the shipment to arrive. International shipments are often delayed due to custom inspections and other unpredictable reasons.